Liposuction Plastic Surgery
Liposuction Surgery in Tijuana by Dr. Soberanes
Liposuction Surgery in Tijuana
Liposuction Transformation Surgery: Spanking new body shape and a totally fresh look
You might be confused about you being the perfect match for liposuction otherwise called lipo-plasty or a body contouring journey. You need not be any more; if you have a lot of body fat in particular spots or stable body weight in areas like your hips, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck, liposuction may just be the ticket to get rid of the problem.
You may have also undergone a series of dietary and exercise routines, all in a bid to achieve an improved body shape. If the lack of tangible results is frustrating, while not relying on lipo as a substitute for weight loss, you are the perfect match for this procedure.
Lipo procedures, done right, will target and effectively remove stubborn fatty deposits all over your body, giving you visible results in weeks if not days.
During Surgical Procedure
Liposuction surgery is a straight forward, relatively low risk procedure, especially when the patient is not under general anesthesia. Your doctor will decide on the best way to proceed with your surgery.
During surgery, the body is first mapped out, and targeted sections prepped using VASER or any other technique preferred. The patient is then administered medication or sedation and the surgery is carried out. The surgery can last from a few to several hours, depending on both number of areas targeted and amount of fat deposits. In unusual cases, a repeat procedure may be scheduled afterwards.
Immediately after surgery, you may be asked to wear a body suit or harness to help the recovery process, as well as for best results. You will normally be observed for a few hours, or overnight before being asked to go home.
Liposuction Surgery Video
Who We Are
Da Vinci Plastic Surgery
Da Vinci Plastic Surgery Clinic is a top Cosmetics and Plastic Surgery Consultant in Tijuana, Mexico, giving the best cosmetic surgery services and recording over 6000+ successful surgeries (with a minimum of 3000+ Liposuctions). We do meet all US and Canadian medical board standards that cover a wide variety of cosmetic surgical procedures.
While serving these 6000+ happy patients to the best of our abilities, their consistent high ratings and solid testimonials are our highest achievements and best proof of the excellent care all patients are assured of at Da Vinci Plastic Surgery Clinic.
We cover the entire spectrum of plastic surgery care, ranging from breast augmentation and lift procedures to Abdominoplasty or tummy tucks, and on to facial reconstructions and lifts, butt-lifts, Liposuction and full-body enhancement surgery. We are driven by the vision of revealing all you can be when your excess fat is finally gone.
Our chief surgeon, Dr. Soberanes takes care to give each case a personal treatment, utilzing his 20 years of practical experience in the field, during which he has performed more than 6000 related surgical procedures.
Da Vinci Plastic Surgery Clinic uses only the most up to date equipment, medical technology and qualified personnel for these procedures, so you are always in safe hands with us.
How does it work?
The Liposuction Surgical Procedure
Liposuction is a cosmetic-based surgical process where excess fat is sucked out from specific parts of your body through a hollow instrument, known as a cannula. This is inserted under your skin and a powerful, high-pressure vacuum is applied, using that suction pressure to pull out the fat.
Liposuction can also be done complementary to other plastic surgeries involving facelifts, breast reductions, and tummy tucks. The process is properly done by a qualified plastic or dermatologic surgeon.
The aim of the Liposuction surgery is to make you achieve that body shape you’ve always hoped for by taking away fatty deposits at targeted areas around your body. The result is the more beautiful and curvy body of your dreams.
By reason of each patient having a unique body type, personal desires and goals, we have designed the Liposuction surgery to address each patient’s case with a treatment approach suitable for each individual.
If you have gone through excessive weight loss because of a gastrointestinal bypass or a Lapland surgery, and have loose or hanging skin, there are alternative techniques like the body lift performed by Dr. Soberanes that may be included to achieve desirable results. Liposuction is not capable of changing pre-existing skin elasticity.
Types of Liposuction
What are the types of Liposuction I need to know?
We have two types of liposuction procedures; the deep liposuction, which uses a more thorough and aggressive approach and the superficial liposuction, also called ‘Liposculpture’, which adds more definition to your body parts. There are also other sub-categories in liposuction techniques like:
- The tumescent liposuction: of which some liters of a saline solution with a local anesthetic (lidocaine) and a vessel-constrictor (epinephrine) are pumped below your skin in the spot that is to be suctioned. The fat deposits are sucked out, through small suction tubes and it’s a more popular form of liposuction;
- VASER (Vibration amplification of Sound energy at Resonance) liposuction: Known as ultrasonic liposuction or simply VASER liposuction, in this technique, fatty deposits are subjected to ultrasound vibration that breaks up the fat deposits. This makes it easier for the fat to be sucked out. It’s a suitable technique for fibrous areas, such as areas where liposuction has been done before. After the ultrasonic process, suction-assisted liposuction is done to remove the liquefied fat.
- The dry liposuction: In this process, no fluid is injected before the fat is removed and this method is only occasionally used today, because of its high level of bruising and bleeding risk.
- The power-assisted liposuction (PAS): Likewise known as powered liposuction PAS, uses specialized cannulas with a mechanized arrangement that rapidly moves forward and backward, allowing the surgeon to pull out fat more easily.
- The laser-assisted lipolysis (LAL): Also called laser-guided lipo, is a process that requires the use of tumescent fluid by inserting a small tube through a small opening to send laser energy and heat into the fat that is under the skin. It is less hostile and bloody than the archaic liposuction method for removing fat. After operating, the surgeon may leave the incisions open so that surplus fluid and blood can be drained from the body.
Whatever the procedure identified, it is targeted at giving you the most gorgeous body shape, and as a perfect match for liposuction, you must be in good health without conditions that could thwart the process — such as restricted blood flow, coronary artery disease, diabetes or a weak immune system.
How do I Begin?
The process is simple and straight forward:
- Making the first call
You will need to call the clinic and get general information about the surgery in general. The clinic at this point will ask a few questions to ascertain generally, the patient’s suitability for the surgery. You will need to be forthright about your medical condition and history at this stage, so as to make your subsequent surgery as safe as possible. If you have any known allergies as well as adverse reactions to certain drugs, this would be a good time to disclose such.
The patient now comes in for a first examination or consultation. A more detailed investigation is made into the patient’s history, and possible tests may be carried out A surgery date is set.
- Before surgery, what to do
Certain activities such as smoking or alcohol intake should be suspended in the period leading up to your surgery. Your doctor may also advise that you stop using certain medications. Try to be as relaxed and rested as possible in this period.
On Surgery Day
Be as relaxed as possible on surgery day. Take a bath to get as clean as you can, and try to get in on time. Also, if possible, have someone accompany you to the clinic as the surgery may result in some bodily discomfort and you may need someone to take you home.
Do not eat or drink anything that morning. If you are doing deep lipo, you may be required to do this under general anesthesia and not ingesting food reduces the risk of vomit and choking.
You should also wear loose comfortable clothing that is easy to take off and put on.
Healing and Recovery work after surgery
Now surgery is over, you can begin the serious business of recuperation:
- In the aftermath of the surgery, you may experience some minimal bleeding as well as other minimal fluid discharge. This is nothing to be concerned about in the first few days. If bleeding continues after the first week, or you have excessive pain or signs of infection, please contact your doctor immediately.
- Also avoid strenuous work during this period, and you may arrange to take a few weeks off work to help you rest well.
- You should be able to change your dressing yourself, and the nurse will show you how to do this. If this is a problem, however, please tell the medical personnel so.
- Do not miss your first examination after surgery, which should happen about a week afterwards. Be candid with all your symptoms.
- You are advised not to go straight back to alcohol and smoking. Let your body fully recover first.
- Try to have a friend or family member around to help out.
- In keeping your new shape, you will be asked to follow a diet that involves lots of slimmer foods.
Dr. Soberanes is truly an exceptional plastic surgeon. I visited his clinic and arrived with a mindset of getting the largest breast implants possible, but it was the Dr. himself who proved to me that I could not only look better but feel better to where I could continue my exercise routine without feeling any discomfort. I can't stop looking into the mirror and trying every possible new dress and I can get my hands on. Love love love the way my breast implants look and feel!
I love the way my body looks after the surgery, but the positive feedback I have received from friends and family have also motivated me and transformed me into a new me. All I can really say is thank you Dr. Soberanes for understanding me and for your patience. You are a kind and amazingly skillful plastic surgeon for sure.
For a doctor who provides affordable mommy makeover plastic surgery, he is truly masterful! I spent over 4 months getting quotes, researching the doctors and I knew that Dr. Soberanes was my surgeon when I met him at this beautiful clinic in Tijuana. He treats you with the utmost care and attention and truly understands our needs as mothers and how giving birth can affect our emotional and confidence.
I have been wanting to get a mommy makeover plastic surgery for the longest time that I can remember. And it was until I saw a facebook post where patients spoke very highly of the dr that I decided to finally transform my body once and for all. The initial contact was easy, and Dr Sergio explained the procedure to me very carefully and patiently while I was extremely nervous. The doctor's calm demeanor sets you at ease and once you get to know him and his other patients you know that you are int he right hands.
Before & After for Liposuction
Discover the true and non-manipulated liposuction surgery results that Dr. Soberanes has achieved for his patients.
- Liposuction Before & After
Why Choose Dr. Soberanes?
One of the leading Liposuction Surgeons in Tijuana
With over 20 years of experience and over 2,000 Liposuction surgeries performed, Dr. Soberanes not only has the experience to provide amazing results but also provides you with out of this world and All-inclusive liposuction surgery packages!